Hierarchical deterministic (“HD“) wallets enable you to receive payments directly to addresses under your control without relying on any third party service that handles your private keys.
The CryptoWoo HD Wallet add-on uses the standard BIP32/BIP44 protocol to derive the payment addresses from a public key. The benefit of this approach is that an attacker can not get access to your private keys by compromising your WooCommerce store.
- Accept payments directly to your cold storage wallet.
- Supports HD wallet public keys for:
- Bitcoin (xpub…)
- Dogecoin (dpub… & xpub…)
- Litecoin (Ltub… & xpub…)
- BlackCoin (bcpb… & xpub…)
- Bitcoin Testnet (tpub…)
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin network access via
- block.io (account required)
- Insight API
- BlackCoin network access via
- cryptoID.info (account required)
The HD Wallet add-on is compatible with all BIP32 and BIP44 compliant wallets.
Non-exhaustive list of compatible wallets:
- Ledger Wallet
The CryptoWoo HD Wallet add-on also supports multi-signature HD wallets with the signature schemes 2-of-3, 2-of-4, 2-of-5, 3-of-3, 3-of-4 and 3-of-5.
All CryptoWoo licenses entitle you to one year of updates and support.
Please note: You need the CryptoWoo plugin to use this add-on.