Please note: You need the free CryptoWoo plugin to use this add-on.
The HD Wallet Add-on enables the plugin to derive a virtually unlimited number of addresses from the extended public key of your wallet.
The cryptocurrency payments from your customers go straight into your own HD wallet such as Electrum, Trezor, Ledger Nano.
This add-on uses the standard BIP32/BIP44 protocol to derive the payment addresses from a public key. The benefit of this approach is that new cryptocurrency addresses can be derived as needed while an attacker can not get access to your private keys by compromising your WooCommerce store.
- Accept payments directly to your cold storage wallet.
- Segregated Witness support
- Supports HD wallet public keys for:
- Bitcoin (xpub… & ypub… & zpub…)
- Dogecoin (dpub… & xpub…)
- Litecoin (Ltub… & xpub… & Mtub…)
- BlackCoin (bcpb… & xpub…)
- Bitcoin Testnet (tpub…)
- more via add-ons
- Blockchain access via
- blockstream.info (Esplora API)
- Self-hosted Esplora API
- Self-hosted Insight API
- block.io (paid account required)
- BlackCoin network access via
- cryptoID.info (account required)
The HD Wallet add-on is compatible with all BIP32 and BIP44 compliant wallets.
Non-exhaustive list of compatible wallets:
- Ledger Wallet
The CryptoWoo HD Wallet add-on also supports multi-signature HD wallets with up to 5 cosigners.
All CryptoWoo licenses entitle you to one year of updates and support.