Hierarchical deterministic (“HD“) wallets enable you to receive payments directly to addresses under your control without relying on any third party service that handles your private keys.
The cryptocurrency payments from your customers go straight into your own HD wallet such as Electrum, Trezor, Ledger Nano.
The CryptoWoo HD Wallet add-on uses the standard BIP32/BIP44 protocol to derive the payment addresses from a public key. The benefit of this approach is that an attacker can not get access to your private keys by compromising your WooCommerce store.
- Accept payments directly to your cold storage wallet.
- Segregated Witness support
- Supports HD wallet public keys for:
- Bitcoin (xpub… & ypub… & zpub…)
- Dogecoin (dpub… & xpub…)
- Litecoin (Ltub… & xpub… & Mtub…)
- BlackCoin (bcpb… & xpub…)
- Bitcoin Testnet (tpub…)
- more via add-ons
- Blockchain access via
- Blockstream.info (Esplora API)
- Insight API
- block.io (paid account required)
- BlackCoin network access via
- cryptoID.info (account required)
The HD Wallet add-on is compatible with all BIP32 and BIP44 compliant wallets.
Non-exhaustive list of compatible wallets:
- Ledger Wallet
The CryptoWoo HD Wallet add-on also supports multi-signature HD wallets with up to 5 cosigners.
All CryptoWoo licenses entitle you to one year of updates and support.
Please note: You need the CryptoWoo plugin to use this add-on.