Service & Support Policy
Support for CryptoWoo products is available through our support system.
CryptoWoo offers its products “as is”, with no implied warranty or guarantee that they will function exactly as you wish, or in combination with any other 3rd-party component or plugin. Further, we offer no support for installation, customization or administration of WordPress, themes or the WooCommerce plugin. We only offer support for our own product and we can’t give you advice about issues that are not specifically related to our product.
Scope of the plugin support:
Things we DO offer support for:
- If you have trouble to install any CryptoWoo product in your WordPress/WooCommerce installation, we will provide you how-to articles or written assistance via our support system.
- If you are confused about any CryptoWoo plugin feature, we will help you to clarify your expectations of the feature by either a written explanation, links to relevant websites, tutorial videos and/or knowledge base documents.
- If you have ideas or suggestions, please share them with us via our support platform. We will be happy to receive any kind of feedback.
- If you discover a bug within any CryptoWoo product, we would love to hear about it so we can fix it in a future release.
We DO NOT provide assistance with the following issues:
- We do not provide assistance related to the installation and/or troubleshooting of WordPress/WooCommerce/Theme installation and configuration. We can’t give general WordPress support that isn’t related to any CryptoWoo product.
- Support for custom features is not included in your license. Please contact us if you are interested in any custom development. We will gladly receive any feedback via our support system if a desired feature is not included in the current CryptoWoo version or the version you purchased. We will not be obligated to provide you with any feature that is not already a part of the plugin version you purchased. The feature and requirements list as well as a WordPress plugin to check the requirements of the current plugin version are available on our website before purchase.
- We do not provide assistance with issues that are caused by 3-rd party themes or plugins. If you discover a bug and/or inconsistent behaviour, we’d definitely like to know about it. To find out which plugin causes the conflict, disable all plugins in your WordPress installation except WooCommerce, switch back to the default theme and enable one plugin after another. If issues persist even when using the default theme and a basic WooCommerce installation without additional plugins activated, we are happy to provide support.
Live chat & support ticket priority
- Support requests from “Single Site” license holders are handled solely on the support platform at http://support.cryptowoo.com.
- Live chat support is available to “Premium” license holders. Get back to us with your contact details and we’ll be in touch.
- Support tickets from “Multi Store” license holders take priority over “Single Site” license holders.
- Support tickets from “Premium” license holders take priority over “Multi Store” license holders.
The scope of the license does not include in-depth technical assistance in regards to customizations and modifications of any CryptoWoo product. However, if it were only a couple lines of code, we are happy to help you out to an extent of our sole discretion or at least give you a pointer in the right direction. However, we do offer premium support and customization packages. Contact us via email@example.com or open a support ticket to find out more.
CryptoWoo does not warranty or guarantee its plugin in any manner. We cannot guarantee it will function with all 3rd-party components, plugins or web browsers. CryptoWoo is not responsible for any compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to provide support for the plugin as best we can. We will provide support for conflicts between any CryptoWoo product and third-party plugins at our own discretion and as resources allow. Please report any issues via our support system. We may provide you with workaround suggestions or other solutions.
We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing, running, and/or uninstalling any CryptoWoo product. Always ensure that your data is backed up properly before installing, running, upgrading, and/or uninstalling any CryptoWoo product. If you experience data loss during the usage of our plugin, please report it to via the support system. We may offer helpful assistance at our own discretion.
Please refer to your Terms & Conditions to learn more about the limitation of liabilities.
By purchasing one or more CryptoWoo products, you indicate that you’ve read and agree to our support policy and all other terms & conditions referenced on this page and during the checkout process.
If there are any questions regarding this policy feel free to contact us via the support system or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modifications to this Policy
We reserve the right to change or modify our current support policy without prior notice. Changes to the policy will be indicated on this page. Policy changes related to the purchase of a product license, will only apply to products purchased after the date of the change.
Last modified: Mar 14th, 2016