Please note: If you use only the free main plugin on this page you need to periodically refill a list of cryptocurrency addresses. Get the HD Wallet Add-on to automatically derive addresses from your HD wallet.
Seamless integration of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin payments into WooCommerce with fully automated payment confirmation.
- Provide a list of your own Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin wallet addresses or use a Block.io premium account (get our HD Wallet Add-on to receive payments directly to HD wallets such as Electrum, Mycelium, Trezor, or Ledger Wallet)
- Keep the customer on your website: No redirection to third party websites or iframes during checkout.
- Keep your data: No need to give customer data to a third party.
- Optional payment completion at zero confirmations using transaction confidence metrics.
- Set per-currency maximum order amount thresholds for zeroconf payments.
- Collect refund addresses during checkout.
- Support for all WooCommerce store currencies except Lao KIP.
- Supported exchange rate APIs: Bitcoinaverage, Bitcoincharts, Bitfinex, BitPay, BitTrex, Blockchain.info, CoinCap, Coindesk, CoinGecko, GDAX, Shapeshift, Kraken, Luno.com. OKCoin.com, OKCoin.cn, Poloniex
- Apply discounts and markups individually for each currency.
- Integrated into WooCommerce order e-Mails and admin backend.
- WordPress Multisite compatible
- Supports “WooCommerce Currency Switcher” and “Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce“
- No full node required – choose between different blockchain data providers or connect to your own private Esplora or Insight API instance
You need to have at least PHP version 5.6 or higher with the extensions cURL and GMP enabled. Install our requirements check plugin to evaluate the basic compatibility of your environment with CryptoWoo.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.